Visa to Uzbekistan !
To obtain a Tourist Visa, all other foreign nationals need visa support (or Letter Of Invitation (LOI))from one of the Travel Companies authorized by the National Tourism Company "Uzbektourism". Visa support application is submitted by the Travel Agency to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Tashkent. The approval period is about 8-12 working days.
All travelers, even those simply transiting Uzbekistan for less than 72 hours, must obtain an Uzbek visa before traveling to Uzbekistan. If you plan an overnight stay or have a long layover, you will need a visa to exit the transit lounge of the airport.
For Citizens of Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Malaysia, Switzerland and Japan are not required LOI. but they have to obtain LOI, if they obtain Uzbekistan Visa outside of their country of citizenship.
Citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine, are not required to have business or tourist visas to enter the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Visa can be obtained in the Consular Missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad.
The approved visa support is faxed directly to the Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the country where the traveler is receiving the visa.
All travelers are suggested to contact in advance Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate, where they are planning to obtain their tourist visa, for latest requirements.
Where to apply for Uzbekistan Visa?
You can apply for a visa where Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate exist. Please note that required documents and visa fees may differ based on your citizenship and where you apply.
Uzbekistan Visa at Tashkent International Airport.
It is possible to obtain a visa at the international arrivals lounge of Tashkent International Airport, if both of the following conditions are met:
- There is no Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate in the country, where you are originating your flight to Uzbekistan,
- Connecting flight to Uzbekistan, in the country where Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate exists, does not provide enough time to obtain a visa.
Uzbekistan Visa Application requirements:
- Uzbekistan Visa support, also referred to as Letter of Invitation (LOI);
- Valid passport (be sure that you have enough pages for visa and entry/exit stamps);
- Completed application form;
- 1 passport-size photo;
- Fee, payable on collection of visa;
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if applying by post;
- Evidence of purpose of a visit;
- Confirmation of hotel reservation and details of stay.
Uzbekistan Visa Application form:
You can download the official visa application form for applying tourist visa at www.evisa.mfa.uz
This application form is valid for all Uzbekistan Embassies and Consulates.
Silk Road Express fees for Visa support:
Individual tourist visa:
- up to 2 weeks - US$ 35 per person (children under 12 years -US$ 15);
- up to 1 month - US$ 50 per person (children under 12 year -US$ 25).
Group visa (10 and more travelers):
- up to 1 month - US$ 15 per person.
- up to 72 hours - US$ 20 per person.
Individual tourist visa: for a period of:
- up to one week stay - US$ 40;
- up to 15 days stay - US$ 50;
- up to 1 month stay - US$ 60;
- up to 3 months stay - US$ 80.
For each additional entry the fee of US$ 10 is charged.
- up to 15 days for each person - US$ 15 (group consisting of not less than 10 persons, excluding children under age 16);
- Group visa for 30 or more days per person - US$ 25.
- up to 24 hours stay - US$ 20;
- up to 48 hours stay - US$ 25;
- up to 72 hours stay - US$ 30;
- for Double entry - US$ 40.
There is a fee for visa extension:
- up to 24 hours - US$ 15;
- up to 30 days - US$ 50.
- Tourist Visa fee for USA & Israeli citizens: up to one month - US$ 120;
- Uzbekistan and Japan on a mutual basis issue Consular Free visas;
- In addition to these charges are payments for actual expenditures. The extra service fee depends on the country the visa is issued (regardless the citizenship of an applicant);
- Consular fees are paid at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan or at the consular department.
SILK ROAD EXPRESS provides Visa support only on condition of package tour booking!